Today's Featured Download : Vista Drive Icon

Tomorrow i will be in pune so i am posting tomorrow's "Today's featured download" Today

Vista Drive Icon

Size :- 132.21 KB

You can use this application in order to replace the standard drive icons to create a Vista-like display.

Vista Drive Icon, changes the drive icons shown in Windows "My Computer", to a nearly Vista drive icon,
showing the drive's free space with a smooth colored horizontal bar.

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
Click to Download

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / madam, My question is Temperature of 5 days recorded. Their product is 12. Find the temperatures. Advance Thanks, R.Rengaraj {NIT 63/2007/Pg 7 (Infosys Part-1)} {On this forum my...
Wheter to index the wordpress blogs search engines need to consider the robots.txt? TO be indexed do we need to modify that robots.txt file?
Sir, i wish to prepare a paper presentation on variable valve lift. From where i can get detailed study of it. i mean i wish to study each and every...
I'm doing some research for an investment team on the feasibility and appeal of industrial ozone water cooling towers as opposed to chemical water systems. From what I've read, the...
my project entails me to write a program that corrects human pronunciation otherwise known as a speech recongnition program. after i have compared the user pronuciation versus the correct pronunciation...