Today's Featured Download :Silverlight-4-beta

newest version of Silverlight includes features such as these:

Extended out-of-browser capabilities to enable deeper desktop experiences without additional code or runtimes

Powerful enhancements for enterprise application developers, including full support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, providing access to Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint Server, and improved printing, networking, reporting and charting capabilities

Richer Web experiences, including new webcam and microphone capabilities, native multicast support for wide-scale media content delivery, and more than 60 customizable controls to build compelling, interactive applications

Silverlight is currently installed on more than 45 percent of Internet-connected devices worldwide and is powering high-profile customers such as NBC’s online broadcast of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games, Wimbledon and “NFL Sunday Night Football Extra,” as well as Continental Airlines Inc., the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and eBay Inc.

“Silverlight 4 beta marks another significant step forward as Microsoft continues to rapidly innovate and enable developers to deliver rich applications across three screens,” Guthrie said. “Silverlight 4 provides developers with a full suite of capabilities to rapidly build high-quality, highly secure and engaging applications, on the Web or beyond the browser, affirming Silverlight’s position as a great choice for building business applications.”

#-Link-Snipped-#

Reference:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The bug touches on Microsoft's Server Message Block (SMB) program -- specifically, SMBv1 and SMBv2 on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. Microsoft has issued a security advisory describing...
I need notes for computer graphics(b.tech 5th semester I.T). would anybody provide me ??? then please.
Today there was my internal viva of dbms in which i was asked 3 questions that i would like to share with you 1 what is partial key? 2 what...
Hi CEans I think we can place an indication for the traffic light(next one) inside a car so that driver donot have to take his attention from the road by...
Website: The InVenture Prize @ Georgia Tech The InVenture Prize @ Georgia Tech is an innovation competition for undergraduate students at Georgia Tech. Students can work independently or in teams...