Today's Featured Download : Scrybe

Scrybe
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Scrybe takes gestures to the next level with gesture workflows. Scrybe gesture workflows enhance how you work and play. A gesture workflow does more than launch an application or perform a keyboard shortcut. Gesture workflows streamline multi-step tasks such as running presentations, doing research, watching DVDs, working with digital photos, shopping online, and more—all using the TouchPad alone.

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Really cool. I guess its similar to Gmail gestures 😀
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Looks interesting!! Thanks! 😀
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Thanks Big_k & silverscorpion 😎

[​IMG]
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Wow!

Thats a cool software!
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    😛 Nice software 😛
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Not working😔

It requires some synaptic touchpad.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Not working😔

It requires some synaptic touchpad.
    Sorry forgot to mention...:sshhh:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello,, i need a 7 segment display that can be triggered by a 556 timer timer A - UP COUNT timer b - down count i have surveyed the the...
hope these would be useful Video lectires on Kinematics of Machines Video lectires on Kinematics of Machines - Mechanical Engineering Forum Video lectures on Robotics Video lectures on Robotics -...
I am working on the Modelling and Simulation of a Brushless DC Motor using LabView Software, I don't have direct access to the software, so working on the model is...
Currently doing a research on using web proxies as a means to bypass Internet censorship, using my ISP as a research platform, this is a term paper, studying for my...
Can some one tell me about scope of Ms in engineering managment future ? How is england for it ?