Today's Featured Download : Googsystray

Googsystray
Version: 1.0.3
File Size: 8747
License: Free

Googsystray is a system tray application designed for Google Voice, GMail, Google Calendar, and Google Reader. This application will notify you on new messages, alerts, etc., and provides basic services quickly like reading or sending a new SMS message, or marking an email read.

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed wrong e-mail address,...
Hi I know vbulletin has this option where you can add prefix to the thread. I think this will be particularly useful in forums that are shared by two different...
Hi there, Civil engineer here. I have a diploma in civil engineering but now working towards getting a degree. My main reason for joining this forum is to keep my...
All of us are familiar with the two top-notch software makers Microsoft and Apple. This is what Wikipedia says about the two - Apple Inc. is an American multinational corporation...

Sms

Today I received a sms..that i would liked to share with you 38% of doctors in USA are Indians 12% Scientists in USA are Indians 36% of NASA scientists are...