Today's Featured Download : Gmail Notifier

Gmail Notifier 1.1.217

Size:- 292.00 KB

The Gmail Notifier is a application that alerts you when you recive a new Gmail message
The Gmail Notifier is a downloadable Windows application that alerts you when you have new Gmail messages.
It displays an icon in your system tray to let you know if you have unread Gmail messages, and shows you their subjects, senders and snippets, all without having to open a web browser.
......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I just started downloading,
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice one 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone suggest me useful project topics in power electronics,applications oriented,power systems.
What is the difference between synthesis and simulation? I am asking in context to VHDL hardware modeling programming Is there anything behavioral or functional simulation also? 😕
hi all, a rack & pinion system in which the pinion, coupled with a motor, is made to move along the rack ( in the vertical plane).. will the weight...
Hello, Now I work at associative video memory. The method still in developing (now it version 0.5) but it gives good results already today. I am dealing with research of...
hi all, i am having problem to decide what type of steering will be best for my painting system.. i have a painting arm which is fixed and will face...