Today's Featured Download : gDoc Creator

gDoc Creator
Version: 2.10
License: Free

The gDoc product downloads provide you with the ability to trial the software prior to purchase. The downloaded software gives you full product functionality with no expiry dates. The only difference between the trials and the full software is that a watermark appears and this is removed when a license key is purchased and applied for gDoc Fusion and gDoc Server.

Note 1 gDoc Creator is free of charge and does not require a license key. Simply download the software and start using it.

Note 2 The gDoc Creator and gDoc Fusion downloads are combined. There are two versions of the combined download, the Win 32 bit and Win 64 bit versions. Users of gDoc Creator can upgrade at any time to gDoc Fusion simply by entering a new license key to enable the extra Fusion functionality.
[​IMG] gDoc Creator #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
[​IMG] gDoc Fusion #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG] gDoc Server #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Mahesh, is this an alternative to MS Word?
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    kidakaka
    Mahesh, is this an alternative to MS Word?
    No, It runs as an add-in to Office
    easily converts Office 2003 and 2007 files to PDF files
    gDoc Fusion support for XPS, or the XML Paper Specification.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Correct the bold text mentioned in the given sentences. 1) Since we are living in Bombay, we are unwilling to move to another city. A) Since we have been living...
can anyone tell me what are .jar files and how can we create it? I know these files play an important role in setting up a environment for a software..so...
Hello CEans this is right that you can now meet and interact with him .. .😕 Any Guesses?😕 The answer is on twitter What is great is that he is...
hi...can anyone help me on my project "bluemesh : multihop scatternet formation"... BlueMesh forms scatternets without requiring the Bluetooth devices to be all in each other transmission range. The problem...
😀 :-( Hello Guys ..the above smily that you can see..have you ever thought how these smilies are formed? Today the thought arises in my mind...so just search on it..and...