Today's Featured Download : EMDB 0.90

EMDB 0.90
Size:[​IMG] 931KB

EMDB is a small application to keep track of your DVD collection. Some of the features include automatic import from the database of IMDB, cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is Written in Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 and doesn´t need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.

.......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today I got an SMS stating that by mistake a new virus has originated in BIOCON-the biotech institute in Bangaluru- which causes brain tumour. It also states that the virus...
Hi! i am planning to develop an instant messenger for my final year BE project work.what i want to inculcate in this messenger is a built in translator using google...
When we rotate a burning stick in total darkness Why a image of a oval or a spherical shape forms in front of our eyes?
Many of my friends generally confused whether to choose Fat or Ntfs. ...while installing windows so through this thread i will try to esplain when to choose Fat and Ntfs?...
hi guys i'm really in neeeed of ideas for my project. i'm in my final sem in mechanical engg. and i've no clue wat to do for my projects. Basically...