Today's Featured Download : Delayed Shutdown

Delayed Shutdown
File Size: 652

Delayed Shutdown allow you to fall asleep when you are just listening to your favorite music or viewing evening
television shows on your computer.
Enable the sleep timer for it. Specify in what time your computer should turn off and just fall
asleep while an evening show, your favorite movie or music is playing. Version 2 has options dialog
redesigned for better usability.

......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• lal
    lal
    This one is really cool...
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    i am not able to dwnload the software.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guyz i have a confusion about the sodium light... we all know that these lights are widely used on highways etc... the confusion is that why these lights get...
😁hey guys we genereally ride bikes,scooters...drive cars etc... but anybody ever thought about producing electricity from the rotating wheels of cars or bikes during their motion😕...can we produce some kind...
Hi CEans, An off-campus session has been planned to be carried out for the passed out engineering students. Venue : Kumaraguru College of Technology,Coimbatore. Date : 07th February,Sunday.
Can anyone suggest where I can find a freelance electronic engineer to layout a very simple PC/104 PCB? I've tried guru.com but there doesn't seem to be any electronic engineers...
we know that memory is the basic requirement for all the things....even a variable occupy a memory in a space...my question is we know that objects and methods are present...