Today's Featured Download : Coppy Clipboard manager

Coppy Clipboard manager

Size :- 492 Kb

Clipboard manager program that extends the Windows clipboard to copy & paste several items,
saves all the copied items and paste whenever you want.

Coppy is in Alpha stage, Please try it & provide your feedback!

waiting for feedback

developed by:- #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Sir..

... ...#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I really love to see this happening on CE. QREO is a startup by our own CEan MaRo. MaRo needs your feedback.

Everyone: If you've developed something and want to share it through CE, you are most welcome.

Special Note: Kudos to Mahesh for keeping us updated with latest downloads. You're awesome, Mahesh! Keep up the good work.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    The_Big_K
    Special Note: Kudos to Mahesh for keeping us updated with latest downloads. You're awesome, Mahesh! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks Big_K 😎
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Thanks Mahesh 😀
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    This is really great Maro Sir and Mahesh Sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AUTO EXPO 2010 is considered the India's biggest and most important exhibition showcasing automobiles and automotive components. 10th Auto Expo 2010 will be held at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi,...
Hey!I bought this kit from the market of making a Light Sensitive Trigger.But i need help with the theory portion of it.And Also it needs soldering;how is it done?Help please.
Heres an interesting read - Why do so many terrorists have engineering degrees? - By Benjamin Popper - Slate Magazine Two sociologists have studied 300 radicals to come out with...
Internet search giant Google has unveiled its first mobile phone and increased the pressure on Apple's iPhone in a mobile market that many analysts predict will come to dominate the...
Here, I'm sharing PIC C Language for coding various type of hardware. I'm using MPLab Software with Hi-Tech Compiler. Firstly, I start with LED. You can connect LED to PIC...