Today's A Wonderful Day!

I see 40 logged in members! Something I've seen after a really long time - after we got screwed by Google for the nasty 404 errors.

Hope the trend continues...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Feels amazing. ๐Ÿ˜€ A dream come true.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    waiting to see more than 50+ online members.Hope it happens tomorrow itself.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We had about 70+ on our fifth anniversary.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    10th anniversary coming up soon ๐Ÿ˜
    #-Link-Snipped-# we want to thank kaustubh ji here today for creating this wonderful interactive website.
    โ˜•
  • lal
    lal
    I wonder how great it would be if everyone registered with CE comes online at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ Would the server be able to manage the load if everyone came online and start accessing pages and resources?
    lal
    I wonder how great it would be if everyone registered with CE comes online at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ Would the server be able to manage the load if everyone came online and start accessing pages and resources?
    True .I hope it happens in near future but practically its little difficult.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our server is very powerful. It should be able to sustain a few hundred members but not all simultaneously.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Big Salute to the man who is behind everything

Well 40 members at the same time man I am thrilled

This will continue with the increase in post count and popularity spread of CE by CEans here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEians, I got admission in one of the cdac authorised training center, SOFTPOLYNOMIAL (I) pvt. Ltd - Nagpur on PG-IVESD , I don't know whether training and placed are...
I see that the CDAC admission seekers are flooding the site - which is a good thing. I hope CE's providing them all the help they need. I want to...
Dear Friends and Colleagues, I am a post-graduate student at Loughborough University in the School of Civil and Building Engineering. I am in the process of writing my dissertation and...
After the dawn and dusk of All-in-one tablet computers, it's time for the equilibrium of universes that is maintained by the smartphone-camera conjunction to dismantle itself. In simpler words, Sony...
The upcoming new Google's Nexus 7's specification,images,video & even price tag has leaked all over the internet.The new Nexus 7 is going to make it's debut on July 24th. Configuration...