Today is National Technology Day!!

Hello CEans, I want to share with all of you that today (May 11th) is National Technology Day!!

proof: Pokhran Ii, #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Hello CEans, I want to share with all of you that today (May 11th) is National Technology Day!!

proof: Pokhran Ii, #-Link-Snipped-#
    Frankly speaking, that's a news to me! So it looks like it's India-only event! 😀
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    I love pokhran and the most Indian Army... really love it, its charm, dress and the most is discipline...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The official description of Bcrypt Password Storage reads - "There are two kinds of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from reading your files, and...
Until 5 days ago, everything was cool. I was able to access my gmail account from Android gmail application. Recently, I thought I need to make my account more secure.So,...
There were days when Internet used to be a lot simpler. There would be web pages and simple email services that would let you in after you entered your username...
Last year's Computex event was preceded by the video teasers. ASUS left no stone unturned in making sure that we all get goosebumps by seeing the trailer to the event....
An Anonymous contributor to Windows NT Kernel wrote a fantastic & honest reply acknowledging this problem & reason behind this. I am quoting some of his reply which I found...