To succeed, First Fail!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I totally agree with this. I sometimes wonder why are people so afraid of failure. It hurts me when I see people committing suicide because they couldn't score 80% in school/college exams. Without failure, there's no success. Also, without struggle - you can't enjoy success.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Another thing, sometimes failure negatively motivates people to do things they wanna achieve. For eg., If an engineering graduate doesn't know to use a particular thing, he would be surely teased in his group of friends. 😔 Taking this as a challenge, he might give his full effort in learning it and proving himself... 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe that's about lower self-confidence. May not necessarily connect with failure. Failure makes people give up. It takes a while to realize 'failure' is just a state of mind.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Unfotunately places where we work may not tolerate failure. True mainly of established businesses. Kills all innovation.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Especially in the production environment, they won't tolerate experienced people not proving themselves! 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Android and iOS have been fighting for the supremacy in the mobile operating systems domain. While Android enjoys lot of contribution from the Open Source community, iOS is primarily handled...
I'm talking about the newspaper that arrives at your doorstep every morning. The one 'printed' on sheets of paper. And how many have stopped reading the traditional newspaper for the...
Lecture on Project and Production Management by Prof. Arun kanda, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi . Feel free to ask questions and discuss.
Lecture on Project and Production Management by Prof. Arun kanda, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi . Feel free to ask questions and discuss.