CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 7, 2011

I totally agree with this. I sometimes wonder why are people so afraid of failure. It hurts me when I see people committing suicide because they couldn't score 80% in school/college exams. Without failure, there's no success. Also, without struggle - you can't enjoy success.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 7, 2011

Another thing, sometimes failure negatively motivates people to do things they wanna achieve. For eg., If an engineering graduate doesn't know to use a particular thing, he would be surely teased in his group of friends. 😔 Taking this as a challenge, he might give his full effort in learning it and proving himself... 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 7, 2011

I believe that's about lower self-confidence. May not necessarily connect with failure. Failure makes people give up. It takes a while to realize 'failure' is just a state of mind.
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberJul 10, 2011

Unfotunately places where we work may not tolerate failure. True mainly of established businesses. Kills all innovation.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 10, 2011

Especially in the production environment, they won't tolerate experienced people not proving themselves! 😔
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register