From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Shailaja Tiwari • 10 Mar, 2013
hi ceans ,whenever i boot my laptop i receive an error message saying tfght is compressed .i don't have the installation disk nor do i have the recovery disk . please help
@rahul69 • 10 Mar, 2013 could u tell what exactly u did, before u started facing this problem? Did u tried to compress the drive to save space?
@Shailaja Tiwari • 10 Mar, 2013
rahul69
could u tell what exactly u did, before u started facing this problem? Did u tried to compress the drive to save space?
yes i stupidly i compressed my e and d drive . it seems as if the other part of my thread in which i mentioned the details did not appear . i don even have the installation disk nor do i have the recovery disk .
@Shailaja Tiwari • 10 Mar, 2013 since i am typing via my cel its problematic to insert a para . i am using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit os . sorry for typing in such a rogue manner
@rahul69 • 10 Mar, 2013
shailaja revathi
yes i stupidly i compressed my e and d drive . it seems as if the other part of my thread in which i mentioned the details did not appear . i don even have the installation disk nor do i have the recovery disk .
Since u don't have installation disk or recovery disk... so I can't think of any method👎 ...but still check if something could be done..
@Shailaja Tiwari • 10 Mar, 2013 can i try downloading a trial version of the os and burn it on a dvd ,then try booting using it or will any other os cd might help or should i give my laptop for repair finally ? please do let me know some solution to this enigmatic problem .
@Shailaja Tiwari • 15 Mar, 2013 • 1 like i finally opted for giving my smart box for repair as i could not find any way of fixing this error on my own . anyway thanks to other ceans for considering my problem and trying to help me .
@Kashish jain • 04 Jun, 2016 I stupidly Done create a problem of tfght is compressed..and tried the method of repair window nd uncheck the compress drive...Also i installed custom installation but after installing windows i suffered from this problem again nd not able to do anything coz it stops on a screen tfght is compressed press ctrl+alt+del..befor this problem i removed the battery nd ac adapter nd then Hold the power button for 30 seconds

Related Posts

Archives

@Radhika Deshpande · Jul 11, 2011

1. The passage given below is followed by questions based on its content. Read the passage & choose the best answer 4 the questions The Death Car It was cold...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 22, 2013

We all know how using mobile phones exposes us to constant radiation and is a reason for multiple serious diseases. Well, now along with a problem, we also know a...
Archives

@vrmanime · Jul 23, 2009

I would like do a mini projects in robotics with low cost... Can any one suggest me....
Archives

@ramachandra · Jan 11, 2010

Can you suggest me a good name for the magazine of an engineering college? The college is celebrating silver jubilee and releasing a magazine on this occasion. sanskrit names are...
Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 16, 2015

Curious to know if there are any advantages of putting the vehicle on centre stand over the side stand? If there are no advantages, why don't the two wheeler makers...