To become a scientist?

Dear friends

Now, i have done my B.E mechanical graduation.I like to become a scientist.
Now i have two choice, one is go to job(don't selected in any companies..prepared for PSU like BHEL..) and another on is do higher study. Which is best for my ambition..if you say do higher studies which course is best?Plz guide me..

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    If you want to become scientist, i suggest you do ME & then PhD.
    But i am so younger to guide you our senior member will guide you properly.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    sureshkumargce
    Dear friends

Now, i have done my B.E mechanical graduation.I like to become a scientist.
    Now i have two choice, one is go to job(don't selected in any companies..prepared for PSU like BHEL..) and another on is do higher study. Which is best for my ambition..if you say do higher studies which course is best?Plz guide me..
    You can do GRE, do MS, PhD in an American University and stay there or come back and join a research Institute. You can do a PG in IISC or an IIT and continue there or in a research lab.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everybody, This is Mike Paul and I am just come to this community forum. I am really feeling good to be out here since I would like to say...
Dear friends What's the difference between venturi meter and Nozzle? Both are have convergent,Divergent and throat portions.Shall we use venturi meter as a Nozzle?Kindly clarify.😕
Hey guys.. I'm a final year student and i have been elected as the president😔.. The problem is that I'm supposed to report to my professors about the workshops and...
​ Denial of service (DoS) -- particularly Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) -- attacks have hit many enterprises recently, from Sony to Bank of America. For years, most companies wrote...
IObit Malware Fighter is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes the deepest infections, and protects your PC from various potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms,...