Tizen Powered Samsung Z1 Smartphone Leaks - Photos, Specs And Release Date Out

Finally the air has been cleared by some leaks that confirms Samsung is coming with a new Tizen-based smartphone. This time live photos of Samsung Z1 were caught and it also reveals the phone’s configuration, release date and estimated price. The South Korean tech giant is playing a safe game this time by introducing a entry level Tizen smartphone. Lets checkout what they are offering with this Tizen-OS powered debutant. As the phone is a low budget one, the specifications aren't much impressive. Samsung Z1 sports a 4” display with a resolution of 800 x 480. The processor’s brand is unspecified but, it is 1.2GHz dual core processor paired with a 768MB of RAM.

CE002

Moving on to the storage section, the phone has 4GB of internal memory and it can be expanded with external microSD card.The camera of the phone also fails to impress, as it only have a 3MP snapper on back and 0.3MP camera on front . This Tizen phone is equipped with the usual connectivity options like 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n and FM radio. The phone is backed up by a 1500 mAh battery which we believe is just about enough for Z’s configuration.

CE003 CE004 CE005
The leak also revealed the release of Samsung Z1 which is scheduled on January 18th. This device will make its debut first in India and then it will arrive China and Korea. The expected price of this phone will be under 90$ (5720 INR). There are many tough competitors at this price range like the Android One smartphones, Firefox OS phones etc. and therefore only time will tell if the Z1 fairs well. What do you think about this low budget Tizen phone? Share your views through comments and stay tuned to CrazyEngineers for further updates.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

frndzzzzz i have a coding for bubble sort recursive method any one discuss with me
After the not too old news of a new battery technology for electric cars, the aviation industry seems to be the next to go green. A prototype hybrid-electric propulsion engine...
I am getting following output when i try loading X server on my system connected via SSH. Help me iterate this problem. Work's pending. Thanks.
Japanese multinational conglomerate Sony, in competition to iPad Pro and Samsung Galaxy tab pro, is allegedly launching a 12.9-inch display tablet. After the launch of Xperia Z2, Sony is supposedly...
Jivi Mobiles has now launched Jivi JSP Q56 which it claims to be the cheapest quad-core processor Android smartphone in India. The phone is priced at Rs. 4,399 and is...