Titan's First Smartwatch Juxt Priced At Rs. 19,995 Up For Sale In India

Titan, one of India’s leading watch-makers, has released their first ever smartwatch, the Titan Juxt. Manufactured in collaboration with HP (Hewlett-Packard), Juxt is the first smartwatch by an Indian company. Titan Juxt is an analog style watch with a small OLED display. This small screen is the visual output for all the smart functions of the watch, like messages, notifications, incoming call alerts, emails, etc.

Titan-Juxt

The watch is water resistant up to 5 ATM, has an in-built pedometer, and can be synced to any smartphone via an exclusive app. It is both iOS and Android compatible, which means it can be connected to any Apple or android devices. Titan claims that the watch’s battery will last up to five days on a full charge. This is pretty decent, but not something that would be called exceptional, considering the watch doesn’t have many higher smart functions.

The Juxt comes in three variants; the Juxt Stainless Steel, Rose Gold, and Titanium, priced at Rs. 15,995, Rs. 17,995, and Rs. 19,995 respectively. The variants are determined solely by the materials used for the cases, and not by varying capabilities. Even if you shell out 20K instead of 16K, you’ll get the same watch, but with a titanium case. So you are just spending more money for bragging rights, which we guess is the whole point of it anyway.

Aesthetically, the Juxt looks good. The face has a honeycomb pattern complete with 3D indices, and the skeletal design of the hands ensure that the OLED display does not become obstructed. All variants come with a genuine natural leather strap.

All in all, the Juxt is more classical watch than smartwatch. It is for people who love the little conveniences smartwatches offer, without ever getting the feeling that you are carrying around a smartphone tied to your wrist.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I am preparing for GATE 2017 ME stream and I thought it would be nice to have a thread for group study. Usually students who do self study...
Hi there. Suggest me some books for young professionals which has some real life incidents in companies. Something that interests, and has something inspirational.
guys.. i m an electroncs student,. i want to my final year project in biomedical domain.. can u suggest some projects?
Hi All , I want to know when is the 2nd enrollment process in CDAC-2016 is going to start as the 1st enrollment process is over in the month of...
Project Abstract / Summary : Objectives of the Project: A smart grid application in monitoring the condition of transmission line with wireless sensor networks. GSM (Global System for Mobile) technology...