Tips to improve reasoning & quantitative aptitude skills.

Most of the Govt jobs & entrance exams have this section. Some entrance exams [eg IIIT] have this as preliminary. I need some tips / books / sites / articles to improve my skills.

I have this book Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal & I find this book highly boring. Any other good books ?

and also what are some chapters/concepts one must NOT miss studying ? [like profit & loss, time & work etc]

Thank you !

Replies

• vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    I think R S Aggarwal is quite good book for beginners. If want to do more aptitude than Arun Sharma and Arihant are best books for these purpose. Give them a try.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Transistor, the main component of all modern devices,usually uses very low voltage change to toggle between "ON" & "OFF" state (to act as switch). This approach of controlling voltage &...
I am working on a multimedia website n d requirement of d admin is to upload the videos and its related videos too.n I m not able to understand which...
hi i have a mini project 'ROOM NOISE DETECTOR',please anybody have any idea about how to design it.please it's very urgent.please..
i'm Harshita Chopra.. i'm doing my engg. from sec, sriganganagar (rajasthan) in computer science discipline..
The latest Gartner report says that Indian Government will spend $6.9 billion on telecom and software in 2013. The spend is approximately 10% greater than in 2012. Most of the...