Tips on paper presentation

Give some tips on paper presentation.I'm 3rd year ece student.. please specify topics too

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For the topics, you will have to search the site, and general tips for paper presentation are -
    • Do not copy content of your presentation from other websites
    • Keep your presentation to the point
    • Prepare well before you present
    • Research the topic you are presenting and ensure that you are prepared to take questions

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I like to tell everyone that I am the youngest person on CE!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I am 14 years old studying in LVIS School (www.lotusvalley.com)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€:happy:
Hello all Is model-based engineering the only approach to develop a system (I mean by 'develop' the whole development cycle)? what are the other methods (if any) that specify how...
Google recently announced a partnership with a vision care giant VSP Global to offer prescription lenses for its Android powered glasses. The main goal behind this partnership is to make...
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass... its about learning to dance in the rain! - Vivian Green โ€‹ Planning about retirement is never easy and the more...
i have joined one software testing course in order to get placed in a company as i m a fresher.....kindly tell me m i going in a right direction.....