CrazyEngineers
  • A lot of engineers at our Community are keen on sending suggestions to the editorial team on what they want to see written on CrazyEngineers VoiCE.
    Here is a dedicated discussion for you to write down the topic you want the Editorial Team to write about.

It could be a topic of your interest, a news that you want to share, an interesting idea you came across - Anything!

We can't promise to cover every single tip - but we will definitely considered the non-put-down-able ones!
    The team (@#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#) will keep a watch on this thread and will make it a point to give you a special mention in the article for the same.

More power to the Engineers' Community!

PS: Just write in one line. No links please.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberJan 20, 2014

There are a lot of things that you can write about. for example candies and chocolates, footwear and textiles technology, mining and allied operations, bio-medical. I know that you do not want to convert CE into another Wikipedia. So simply you can write about the new technologies that come in these fields and more.

I read voiCE whenever I get time. I see more of gadgets, mobiles etc and less of other domains.

P.S: Let me be anonymous in any post. All the best to team.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorMay 18, 2014

If you guys comes across a Tech news worth mentioning on CE, you can post about it here and tag us [USERGROUP=80]@Editorial[/USERGROUP] 👍

Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberMay 19, 2014

[USERGROUP=80]@Editorial[/USERGROUP]
    Brian Krzanich, Intel's CEO confirmed that Broadwell processors are going to arrive this holidays (around Christmas).
    On side note, Broadwell processors have few new instruction sets for ADX, PREFETCHW & RSEED.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register