Tip: to understand any person

to understand or recognize any person, we should listen more speak less to them.
let other one speaks more about itself , give a space to them to talk freely and just observe.
yes , but do not make fun or misuse of feelings or things that shared during discussion.
at the end of the discussion ,you will get to know what kind of person the other one is.
this is a small tip or say suggestion from very small person.
i tried and succeeded all the time , i hope it will help you to understand people more quickly.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you had a failed affair or any friends whom you trust Stabbing you in the back then you will truly understand this line
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I have been back stabbed by the people i love most, all my life.

i disliked the line, because it only sounds good as theory, but does not serve any practical purpose, especially for my life, even though i can't say for others.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    That is what? true, friend but you will know now still a ray to hope is there SO you keep adding people to the list you like right
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Conqueror
    That is what? true, friend but you will know now still a ray to hope is there SO you keep adding people to the list you like right
    kind of right
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey sorry for not using simpler language mate I suffered a lot in my school days Now I don't have any person whom I openly call friends. But some have earned my trust now. That is why I said this is not a theoretical statment But it can be practicalised
  • rina j. kadam
    rina j. kadam
    as a coin has two sides that way every topic can be agreed or disagreed by its own several reasons. so thank you , #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# ,guys for noticing this thread posted by me and i can understand both of yours feelings because i was also backstapped by my some dear friend but it tought me a lot that which people are selfish and which are selfless , the true friendship is that which is of reasonless except the reason of liking each other.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hoe data hiding is possible in object oriented approch?give me an example please..........
how to integrate with facebook? and what is the use of it . i tried on myself but it shows some unknown error.plz reply.
from the following which types of corrosion in fresh water of D/E a. Stress b. Hot corrosion c. bimetallic d. selective phase corrosion...
centrifugal pumps cannot handle air and require priming.but you are aware that centrifugal blower which on the same principal can handle air very well. which two properties of air are...
what is the difference between inheritance and generalization??? if both are same then why we use different names?