TIMTOS 2011 | March 6-11, 2011

To Whom It May Concern, The 2011 Taipei International Machine Tool Show (TIMTOS 2011) will take place at TWTC Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) Exhibitions Hall 1, 2, 3 and the Nangang Exhibition Center from March 1 to 6, 2011. The biennial exhibition has already become a focus for international buyers, and the upcoming 15th TIMTOS is sure to be a prominent international event in the industry. The machine tool industry forms a crucial element in Taiwan’s machinery industry; in addition, Taiwan is currently the world’s 4th largest

Read #-Link-Snipped-#

[Source: Official website]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo’s CEO, Carol Bartz isn’t really helping Yahoo come out of its troubles. Once upon a time Internet’s leading portal is closing down its services and continuing to fire employees...
Heard of earthbag construction??? Earthbag is now widely use for construction of different structures such as home, school buildings etc. The primary material for earthbag construction is the soil which...
Whenever I bring up the topic of entrepreneurship, I get a poor response. I'm not talking about those who belong to business families and have the 'business in their blood',...
My brother is a graduate of accountancy. I am not close to him so I never tried to ask him regarding about his course. How important is accounting to success...
Hey Guys Vishal Here Doin Civil Engineering From Chandigarh 😀