Time controlling of dc motor

hey...... can anyone give me any link to programming code for time controlling of dc motor? i'll be very grateful.

Replies

• sunmad
    sunmad
    hey...... can anyone give me any link to programming code for time controlling of dc motor? i'll be very grateful.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Sunmad - we'd love to help you with the code if you show us some progress from your side.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, guys... this thread is for any query realeted to usb pen drive.
I'm sure a good bunch of our CEans are preparing for the Common Admission Tests conducted every year by Indian Institutes Of Management. Now that the mighty CAT is just...
Aston Martin has released scant details and sketches of its new super car codenamed One-77 that will sell for at least 1.3 million euros excluding tax ($1.95 million), making it...
i want some informatin and features can i add in intra network message service project some feature like i know is as follows 1.application is load when system is boot...
I just came across an interesting review of the new features in Microsoft's latest IE 8 - Read the whole review here - IE8 Beta 2 shows Microsoft is serious...