Tikona To Buy HCL Infinet

Tikona Digital Networks ready to acquire HCL Infinet. The deal is subject to approval by regulatory approvals. There's no official word on the details of the acquisition and pricing.

Harsh Chitale, the chief executive of Infinet said -
"HCL Infinet is today poised to take on a different growth trajectory and is best suited to further strengthen an enterprise like Tikona focused on delivering ISP and NLD services in the fast emerging telecom industry."

#-Link-Snipped-#
Tikona HCL Infinet Acquisition

HCL Infinet decided to offload Infinet division as it's trying to focus on other growth areas and its core businesses. The company had began operations in India in 2000 to offer Class “A” ISP, ITSP and NLD services. The company is owned by HCL group.

Tikona Digital Networks (TDN) is relatively a newer company founded in 2008 by veterans from telecom industry with experience in building largest Indian mobile, broadband and enterprise networks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese dragon is eating rival Google's lunch, at least in China. The Chinese search engine giant beat Google and gained the #1 rank in China. At present, Baidu's market...
Starting January 20th, 2011 all mobile network operators in India have launched MNP aka Mobile Number Portability service. The top question almost everyone is asking is whether MNP allows switching...
First look at this new Gizmo makes you believe that it’s unreal or that it belongs to some sci-fi movie. The new bizarre UR-110 uses planetary gear arrangement for both...
I bought a Micromax Q75 last November. I bought it after a very good friend of mine said that he has bought Q7 and it has got a very nice...
Online advertising has helped many websites flourish and programs like Google Adsense have made it easier for anyone to display advertising on their website and earn revenues through it. We...