Tiger Spotting @ Karmazari - Photos

CEans,

I spent last Sunday at Karmazari along with family and friends. We were awesomely lucky to spot a full grown male tiger during the Jungle Safari. I clicked few pictures of the big cat and sharing them with you.

The whole experience of being just few feet away from the tiger, in an open Jeep is out of this world! That too, among the 'monkey-calls' in the dreadful silence of the Jungle - can't put it in words!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The tiger then got out of the way and settled in the green grass behind the trees...

[​IMG]

We spotted many animals, but they were ugly. Here's the prettier one amongst them -

[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A thing about Monkey calls you might want to know. Monkey calls are special alerts to the deers informing the presence of a carnivore nearby. Monkeys make a special sound that tells the deers to be alert and there's a possibility of attack.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    [​IMG]
    That one is freakishly close. Awesome Click! 👍
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    The_Big_K
    A thing about Monkey calls you might want to know. Monkey calls are special alerts to the deers informing the presence of a carnivore nearby. Monkeys make a special sound that tells the deers to be alert and there's a possibility of attack.
    yeah heard about this in movie Kaal 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Wow!! Nice clicks 😀
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Nice captures. 😁
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice pics 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wild-life photographer Biggie, Nice clicks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fracking has enabled engineers to tap the previously inaccessible reservoirs of gas. I however have very limited knowledge of this topic. If anyone knows what exactly it is and discuss...
Explore best and the most creative answers to the most common interview question "Why Should We Hire You?".
i have serached on google but i was enable to find answer to this exception. please help!!😕
can anyone tellme how can we make use of electrodes for sensing collision......???
hello everyone ths is my first thread...i have read some posts on this topic and have seen that the sound energy cannot be converted with efficiency into electrical energy....but what...