TieCon Nagpur - Live Updates

CEans,

I'm currently at the TieCon Nagpur to cover the live updates from the event. I've just entered the venue, Hotel Sun-N-Sand at Nagpur, India. The event will be covered through our CE Events section on the forum via following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Head over to above link and get all updates live (before anyone else gets them). Your questions and feedback here or on the thread.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I always thought that human hand was the strongest and would never have a replica stronger than it. But does your hand have the robustness to bear strong blows from...
The power generation stations are often heavily loaded during the peak load hours and run on much less than their capacity during the night hours. So, is it somehow possible...
Who says only kids follow super heroes, actually we the grown ups put all efforts to bring the fictions put up by these super heroes to reality. I am talking...
The world watched with eyes wide open when the Japanese Giant Honda presented their first humanoid robot “Asimo”.  This little child sized, astronaut like robot which can run at a...
India is a very fast growing car market. In Asia, India has a very large number of millionaires. It's obvious that Indian upper class has got a lot of cash...