TiE Entrepreneurial Summit at Mumbai

The Mumbai Chapter of TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs) is organizing one of the largest Entrepreneurial summit in Asia from 21st to 23rd December, 2009.

Official URL: www.tiesummit.org

Conceived and hosted by TiE Mumbai in collaboration with all TiE chapters in India, Enterprising India promises to be the most exciting Jugaad (un-conference) for entrepreneurs to date. It will offer you the opportunity to:
Get Insights from some of India’s best known leaders including Ratan Tata, Narayana Murthy, K V Kamath, Harsh Mariwala, Malvinder Singh, Kishore Biyani, R. Gopalkrishnan, Nandan Nilekani, Deepak Chopra
Get Inspiration from unique and innovative Enterprising Indians and Enterprises that are truly 'Made In India'
Get Informed through panel debates covering 'Greentech', 'Financing', 'Infrastucture'
Get Connected and network with investors

There's also the Voice of Enterprising India contest live. All you have to do is to submit your "voice" as we call it, your entrepreneurial idea/venture that you are passionate about. The best idea/venture gets to win passes to the summit and other goodies from The Loot Store.

For more info, logon to: #-Link-Snipped-#

Want to meet the gurus of Entrepreneurship? Be sure to be there.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the information. Keep us updated 😀
  • tiesummit
    tiesummit
    Watch Interesting videos of Enterprising India on our Channel at: Namaste Web3 - YouTube

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google, MIT & Umberto Eco are now building a 'cloud' to display all the latest information from all over the world (twitter, facebook, Google etc.) on the cloud 😀 That...
By default, Windows creates one hardware profile named Profile 1 during installation. To create an additional hardware profile, perform the following steps: 1. From the Start menu, select Control Panel....
Small Talk link: Matthew Hill – Liquid Web Storm - CrazyEngineers Discuss in this thread.
As we all know there are many new additions to the CE community everyday There are many newbies that explore the forum everyday who have got themselves registered but they...
Hi😀 I'm a 4th year student of B.E. Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, I'm looking to take up some classes,the problem is I don't know what. could somebody give me suggestions...