Ticker: An RSS scroller

[​IMG]
Test.
this is from some other site, don't know if i could link it.
need a nod to post further details about it.
Thanks Admins for the RSS.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure what you're trying to do. You may provide links to useful resources on the Internet and provide explanation.
  • smorgasbord
    smorgasbord
    Thanks for the prompt reply as always. 😀
    It play the RSS contents like a live news ticker scroll.
    This code is made in some scripting language (2.5 MB ) and by someone else from a completely Add-free community. It shall only run on computer/laptop and not on mobile.
    don't know if i could give link to that site.
    kindly give a nod if there is not an issue in case i put that site's link in here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plzzzz suggest me a simple new idea...i want do .net based project..
AngelHack Hyderabad Spring 2014 is one of the largest hackathons ever to happen in Hyderabad. With over 600 regisrations in 2013, AngelHack is back with its Spring 2014 edition from...
A research team from a group of universities in Japan has come up with a great solution to the problems associated with the currently used commercial vacuum UV lamps. The...
Launched in May 2013, Aureus Analytics is a Singapore based Big Data Analytics platform that provides integrated platform as well as products for understanding Customers, Risk to Business and Operational...
While the world is already talking about 5G Internet, one of the largest mobile markets in the world - India is still struggling to get bare-minimum download speeds on mobile....