Throttle Valve

A throttling valve is a device that is used to restrict flow to cause a considerable pressure drop. This in turn can cause a large temperature drop, which is why throttling valves are used in refrigeration devices. There are many devices that can be considered throttling valves. Some examples are porous plugs, capillary tubes, and adjustable valves.
[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends,i have a question..please give me the clear explanation... 1.A belt driven cumulative compounded dc generator is delivering power to the dc mains.if the belt snaps then the machines...
Hello, I was writing a code to find out the number 2^1000. Which is very very large, and no data type can handle this.. Actually I have to use the...
"Since childhood I am told only one thing "Don't dare to dream big. Study well to get a good job". And I betrayed that teaching. I lived the last decade...

hi,

I am Tomato, it's really great to be here... an excellent place for all the Engineers I want to share my knowledge to everyone and also get some knowledge from...
Just read up an article on Wikipedia about the largest capacity USB drive in existence. Was expecting about 512 GB, but found out that flash drives offering 1TB (1000 GB)...