Three Logicians walk into a bar.

[​IMG]

Can you explain why the last guy says 'yes' ? It is simple logic, think about it.

Replies

• Bionic
    Bionic
    Lemme try....
    The waiter said 'if everyone want a beer', but the first logician said I don't know, the second logician said i don't know.

This implies that the first logician want the beer but don't know if the second and third logicians wants the beer too .

The second logician too wants the beer but don't know if the third guy wants too.
    Hearing what the first and second guys said, the third guy [logician] then knew that since they wants the drink but don't know if all of them wanted it.
    He now said yes that all of them wants the beer.
    Since he's the last person and nobody is behind him he said yes confirming the fact that they all want the beer.
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    Bingo. Puzzle solved.
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    circularsquare
    Bingo. Puzzle solved.
    Hmmm....

Took me some time though.
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    circularsquare
    Bingo. Puzzle solved.
    Hmmm....
    Nice puzzle,
    Took me some time though.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Simple as Pie! 😛
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Simple as Pie! 😛
    You mean this -
    [​IMG]

? 😉
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    circularsquare
    You mean this -
    [​IMG]

? 😉
    Is that what you call simple?
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Is that what you call simple?
    You mentioned a pie , I gave you a 'pi' pie.
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    Hahaha.....
    That's really a pi pie
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    Hahaha.....
    That's really a pi pie
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    nice one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just stumbled upon this video and I think it's pretty darn cool! ! What think you? 😲
hey everyone! i have a query which university is better for a course in b tech automobile between SRM and MIT(manipal institute of technology)? applied to both and got a...
Hello! I'm looking for ebook "Design examples for strut-and-tie models", does someone have to share it? https://www.fib-international.org/design-examples-for-strut-and-tie-models Thank in advance!
Hey guys... What is the difference between a metal sheet & a metal plate? I mean the thickness benchmark to differentiate both....?
Hey guys... I would like to convert my final year project into a national journal.... Please suggest me a few tips to do it effectively....