CrazyEngineers
  • rukawa
    rukawa

MemberAug 10, 2013

Threads & Processes

When I create a program and want it to be executed using threads do I have to create them myself and add their code to my program or will the processor create its own threads and use them to execute the program?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • rahul69

MemberAug 10, 2013

rukawa
    When I create a program and want it to be executed using threads do I have to create them myself and add their code to my program or will the processor create its own threads and use them to execute the program?
    If u want threads in ur program, u need to create threads in your program ☕
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Vishal Sharma

MemberAug 10, 2013

rukawa
    processor doesn't know anything unless you tell it! 😛
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 10, 2013

rukawa

Take it in this way. A computer is the smartest invention man has ever made. But its the dumbest of all machines. You need to feed in everything before expecting any output
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register