thread about online sql query execution

i can't install sql server on my system. Is there any online website where i can execute sql query ..... or any other solution for it...... !

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Have you searched about this on google?anyhow what is problem are you facing?
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    hey post your sql query, CEans will give the result table man, by manually.
    I'm interested in this type of stuffs..post it soon
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Which SQL server are you trying to install?
    Microsoft SQL or the open source, MySQL?

If it's MS SQL, it's a little difficult to install and configure it.
    I'd recommend you to go for MySQL unless you absolutely need MS SQL.
    MySQL is very easy to install and configure.
  • Karnesh141
    Karnesh141
    i have done already. but i didn't find any thing. i tell you one thing.i have desktop but it is at my home. and i residing out of station. can you tell me any solution. when i installed sql server or oracle on desktop. and i can use it online...
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    actually for complete msql you have install sqlyog also for execution of your query and the password must be same for both of them
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    what is sqlyog can you please explain a bit more?
    can we perform online execution of query?
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    i dont know about online execution query...actually mysql is a database server and sqlyog is the plateform for database to execute query and type query and for tables....i'll find about online execution query and will reply you properly...ok

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have taken the project of making a mail server, but I have no idea about it. Please advise me, which platform and language should be used for it and...
can somebody tell me that from which site or book i come to know that how to design a gaseous fuel injector urjent
many of you, own a blog with ads to earn, even CE has ads, I have a blog..I'm using adbrite alone.. My blog reached the minumum check amount , faqs...
it is my long time thinking,, interest, to start own website..I just want to have my own website for minimum amount, but with quality. my website dont need super computer...
i am doing my btech in electrical and electronics enggineering from maharaja agrasen inst of tech,new delhi. my aggregate % is around 76%. I want to know about the institutions...