ThoughtWorks' "Mingle" mingles with Google WAVE

One of the most famous products by Thoughtworks - 'Mingle' now mingles with Google Wave.

Mingle is an agile project management tool that now supports twitter like microblogging platform and and an IM tool that lets people working on a specific project collaborate each other in real time. I guess the microblogging component in Mingle is called "Murmurs".

Do we have folks from ThoughtWorks reading this? If yes, tell us more! 😀

For more information, head over to: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have studied B.E EEE, now i am joining an electrical construction company as fresher .so i require some assistance regarding commercial wiring, cable glanding,termination,ups installation, earthing. thank you in...
DNA India Report: Ignou seeks report from Yahoo on collapse of online exam - dnaindia.com About 9,350 students were supposed to appear in the test for admission into the diploma...
CEans, I'm planning to write a series of articles on how to face interviews for fresh engineering graduates. I've had opportunity to interview lot of fresh engineering graduates. Over the...
Source: TechCrunch It seems that couple of Gmail IMAP users are facing a strange bug with Gmail. All the unread mails are automatically marked as 'Read'. The bug occurs when...
CEans, I'm pleased to inform you that NIT Agartala & CrazyEngineers have partnered for AAYAM 2009. We look forward to having lot of members from NIT Agartala on CE. Also,...