Thoughts on Tech Mahindra Employee Firing Audio Tape?

I guess this happens every day everywhere in the world, but it wasn't supposed to be recorded and put out publicly. However, the things can't remain private in the digital era. The TechM employee who got fired recorded the entire conversation with HR and put it up on the social media. It went viral and lots of comments are pouring in.

Here it is:-

Thoughts:

1. Should this be an issue in the first place?
2. If the employee can leave the company for more money, why shouldn't the company ask the employee to leave it results into more money for them?
3. Firings are bad and no one really likes them. What are your thoughts?

Anand Mahindra himself apologies for the way the firing was done -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia 3310 launched earlier this year, has recently been unveiled in a new revamped version of 'Putin-Trump Summit' edition to commemorate the meeting between the President of the USA and...
Got 1668(A+B) rank in CCAT 2017 June. What can I expect, which center I can get for DAC?
Nubia has launched a new smartphone device M2 in its M-series, which would be available exclusively via Amazon Prime for a day, from July 10 till the midnight of July...
We conducted our first ever general knowledge quiz on our brand new app 'Quizzr' on CrazyEngineers IO. We are super happy to inform you that the response was phenomenal and...
what is primary key?