Thoughts about an instant messenger final year project

Hi! i am planning to develop an instant messenger for my final year BE project work.what i want to inculcate in this messenger is a built in translator using google APIs.also i want to give the entire GUI in the language user desires and even a person not knowing english can use the messenger.Please pour in your thoughts if this can do a good project

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When we rotate a burning stick in total darkness Why a image of a oval or a spherical shape forms in front of our eyes?
Many of my friends generally confused whether to choose Fat or Ntfs. ...while installing windows so through this thread i will try to esplain when to choose Fat and Ntfs?...
hi guys i'm really in neeeed of ideas for my project. i'm in my final sem in mechanical engg. and i've no clue wat to do for my projects. Basically...
Hello to all aspiring engineers.. I am Aman Farooqui, a student of Mechanical Engineering, Prefinal Year in Bhilai, India Irrespect of my branch mechanical, i have more interest in aerospace...
I am Instrumentation Engineer with a requirement of Best project with a Lab-view Platform on image processing. Please provide me sufficient details of Projects.