Those Who Have Access: Share Your Feedback, Suggestions & Opinions Here

All those who have started receiving access emails can try out our apps and share your suggestions, feedback, opinion and general thoughts about the whole system here. Eagerly looking forward to read your comments.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    After login if i click on welcome link,page displaying for Request Access,though the user is already login and has authorized
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good catch, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're adding it to the priority-fix list. 😀
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome . I ordered the Tee ,Page should show the estimated delivery time after order is confirmed.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome . I ordered the Tee ,Page should show the estimated delivery time after order is confirmed.
    Yep, working on that as well. Your order has been received and will be shipped within 24 hours. 😀
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    I suppose Privacy policy and Terms & conditions will be same for this site & crazyengineers.io but are these links disabled on io platform?
    😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sumukhm39
    I suppose Privacy policy and Terms & conditions will be same for this site & crazyengineers.io but are these links disabled on io platform?
    😀
    The privacy policy, T&C, Shipping and Refunds policy have been finalised and they're all user friendly. We're performing a final review and hope to update them on the site today evening.

Sincere apologies for not updating them. If you have questions or concerns, you may ask them here or through email [ hello [at] crazyengineers [dot] email ].
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Not an issue......
    Just spotted the inactive links on the page😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has released a new video calling application that provides a nice and easy 1 to 1 video calling feature. It has been named as Google Duo and is available...
Please provide me assembly designs
Please let me know,whether self priming tullu pump is fit for sucktion of water up to 14-15 metre head?If not, please let me know the details of self priming centrifugal...
Huawei’s P9 smartphone features a dual rear camera setup, co-engineered with German optics major Leica. The device sports a metal unibody design which seamlessly merges with the front panel that...
GITEX Technology week is a gateway for many global companies to exhibit their products and services to mass audience. The largest IT exhibition is a 5 day event being held...