This video got me banned!

When I posted this link to a video, the forum instantly banned me. (The Administrators restored me when I emailed them). It's a video that reminds me of the old Monty Python TV Show animations
- YouTube

I have no connection to the author of the video. i just think it's neat.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tashirosgt, each post on CE is first scanned by the anti-spam engine. If the engine suspects any post as spam, its marked for moderation. The mods may then remove the post upon inspection and mark the user as spammer.

Overall traffic to CE has shot up in last 3 weeks and the spamming activity has grown as well.

Thank you for contacting and informing us about the incorrect ban. We look forward to active contribution from you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are reconfigurable hardware and Fpga the same thing. Or Fpga is just a type of reconfigurable hardware?? If yes , what are the other applications of reconfigurable hardware??
Hello friends.... I am V.Revanth😎😎😎
Please I need help on the project Ford Thunderbird Tail Lights System using LEDs. I need to understand the block diagram of the system, how each unit works, how to...
hey all aspiring entrepreneurs , kind attention please!😀 there is this book that is a must read for you people.... it is called..."stay hungry, stay foolish" by Rashmi Bansal the...
hi i want to know about current and future scope of server virtualization . Help me please i have to prepared a paper presentation and it is very close to...