This time, it's going to be about your friends!

You've been notified.

Replies

• anuraadha
    anuraadha
    I don't understand.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    anuraadha
    I don't understand.
    Time holds the answers.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I assume, Website update related to friends.
    Kinda "add as friend" option.
    Or or chat option with friends ...

I like surprises though ... Patiently waiting for correct info ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    One of the surprises for CEans is it? ๐Ÿ˜
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    please reveal the surprise soon
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This time, it's going to be about spreading the love!
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    when?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys you want answer? Try Hard its laying in ChitChat section only.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the way; those who've been here for long time should rate our 'teasers'. They're awesome, right ๐Ÿ˜› ? Remember how we had launched Absolute Zero?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    By the way; those who've been here for long time should rate our 'teasers'. They're awesome, right ๐Ÿ˜› ? Remember how we had launched Absolute Zero?
    Again its time for CEan to brainstorm for this announcement. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Inviting friends from other sites through CE? Right? So that they can stay connected without logging in separately..
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Biggie, the teasers gave no clue, but both were awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We had announced that we've great things lined up for all our CEans. It turns out that we were not joking . We've several super-great things planned for our dear members in coming days and we'll reveal them one-by-one.

But this time, it's about friends.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    I am out of guesses. But I am sure this will be the next big thing for CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Impatiently waiting for it to be revealed
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All I can say is that this is 'just the start'.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I guess it is something related to inviting our friends to join. May be an option to invite our contacts from other mail accounts to invite them to CE or some thing like that.
    CE eats brains like anything ๐Ÿ‘ We can't beat your surprises, Go on, Have a blast. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Or it can also like 'suggesting friends' option like we do have in facebook ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    In addition to follow, we will have friends list and can add from other contacts. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    Facebook features in CE? ๐Ÿ˜€ like chat, add as friend and poke?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ErAnushka
    Facebook features in CE? ๐Ÿ˜€ like chat, add as friend and poke?
    Do we really want all of that here? โ˜•
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    The_Big_K
    Do we really want all of that here? โ˜•
    Not all things, but chatting /add as a friend features would be awesome ๐Ÿ˜€
    It was my guess... looking at the title again โ˜•
    This time, it's going to be about your friends!
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    In addition to follow, we will have friends list and can add from other contacts. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ErAnushka
    Not all things, but chatting /add as a friend features would be awesome ๐Ÿ˜€
    You can already add members as 'friends' by 'Following' them. On CE, we have a concept of 'Following' and 'Unfollowing' people. Since we're not a social network (and don't intend to be one), we have facility to let people follow the members they want. The members you follow are also displayed distinctly in the users online in the sidebar.

You can get a list of people who follow you and the people you follow on your profile.

But yes, this time; it's about your friends.
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    The_Big_K
    You can already add members as 'friends' by 'Following' them. On CE, we have a concept of 'Following' and 'Unfollowing' people. Since we're not a social network (and don't intend to be one), we have facility to let people follow the members they want. The members you follow are also displayed distinctly in the users online in the sidebar.

You can get a list of people who follow you and the people you follow on your profile.

True ๐Ÿ‘
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    The_Big_K

Biggie!! Cant wait!! Please.... Another clue?
    Ok I will wait.. but clue please
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anuraadha
    It's about spreading the love ๐Ÿ˜›
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    The_Big_K
    It's about spreading the love ๐Ÿ˜›
    Cards in CE? Like thanks giving, birthday wishes?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    anuraadha
    I have also given one clue. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Okay, My mind stopped working. I'm fixed to 'Friend Inviter' either by PM or by importing contacts from other mail ids or something and may be the first post of this thread is the message the notified users may get. This is my guess though ๐Ÿ˜›

But I must say your clues are *AWESOME* ๐Ÿ‘
  • Engg.Dee
    Engg.Dee
    frnds and love is required most to drive our life easily....๐ŸŽ‰..1

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the difference between java and android????? can an android app can be converted into java app?
Selecting the Graphics Card is always crappy task. You always seems to stuck between Nvidia & AMD Chipsets, right ? It's totally obvious, both are equally dope ! You compare...
how can i make a forklift which powered by aircompressor..??? if it is possible to make in low cost as compare to hydraulic forklift..???
An interesting introduction to digital personal monitoring by Gary Wolf at his talk at TED@Cannes. Apps, mobile monitors and much else beside monitor every aspect of a person's daily life...
I want key genertor for this . please help me out