I would like to introduce myself as below:

Name: Prashant C Chaturvedi

Engineering Trade: Electronics & Instrumentation

*Occupation
: Working as Sr. Software Engineer in a Offshore Product Development Company

Work Experience
: ~ 3 years

*Hobbies & Interests
: Reading(non fiction mostly), Travelling, Trekking, Random learning through internet

*Aim in life
: To be able to implement my own ideas

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: This is very active and focused community. I would love to learn with other people on the community.

Thanks,
Prashant C Chaturvedi

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to Crazyengineers. We hope you will enjoy CE and become an active member here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Prashant! 😀 It is really good to have you here. Keep loggin in often and keep posting!
    We are sure you will love it here if you keep participating in discussions.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    welcome... Prashant in CE...u will enjoy with actively participation here... 😀😁
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Nice Intro, prashant!
    Welcome to CE!!!
    Be active here on CE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

pls i would like to know what can be designed with four bar linkages and help on how to go about it
Startup Village located in Kochi is the first one in India and second city in the world to get the 1 Gbps internet line. CM of Kerala inaugurated the line...
we all are familiar with non reflecting thin films let me discuss about the concept we use to derive the thickness of the film. we made to satisfy the condition...
Real Age has put up this video in which Celebrity trainer Chris Powell and his wife Heidi show how one can burn a lot of calories in just five minutes...
For those serious about Industrial Robotics, here is a list of thirty five videos, many of which are entertaining as well. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zPYPUXAj8SMM7Kh_IyzilQQFfS-ikA9qv8R-KSCA4CVV0