this is MEEEEE............

hello everyone, just want to introduce you fellows to the latest member of the CE. my real name is john my friends call me winterjorni, i am young lad who is crazy about inventions..technology..and of all ENGINEERING. I am a young second year mechanical engineer studying at the UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA,NSUKKA.
I am a nigerian by nationality and i love engineering. I am 18 years old.......and handsome...at least thats wot the girls say.
As for my name 'myCOPY'.....ummm..dats the name of my future company and i have got big dreams for it. hope there would be members willing to be part of my yet little dreams.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to crazyengineers friend. Its a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website. We hope to see you as an active member here.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    myCopy is a nice name for a new enterprise

Welcome to CE friend Do share your ideas here and am sure you will have a great support from all the CEans here
  • myCOPY
    myCOPY
    Thanks for the encouragement jeff....hope to see you in my drims
  • myCOPY
    myCOPY
    I got to know about this site through my closest friend and classmate 'BIONIC'
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome myCOPY, glad to have you here on the CE forums.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    welcome to CE..😀 nice to see here. u can shear your new ideas and u can enjoy with full of knowledge..start and be active.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me out in this.. i've been trying it since a long time but not getting the correct approach! 👀
Indeed there were other relevant stories associated with the History of Hacking.Here are few of them that are well known. John Drapper also known as Captain Crunch is known as...
How can we overcome the problem 503 service unavailable in opening the website... can anyone have its solution then kindly explain it..
Every few months, you'd hear the news that several thousand people were duped by a crook who promised to double people's investment in flat 6 months. The modus operandi of...
Love Windows? Love Internet Explorer? Don't have money and time to download the Windows 8? You will now be able to download IE 10 for Windows 7. Internet Explorer's latest...