This is how some Fake registrations goes.

Today I got to know about a Facebook application that encouraging Fake registrations on various sites. I don't want to disclose that name or the link here. Really they are encouraging candidates to register on various forums, sites even on Big Big Corporate Company sites, Job sites, Forums and many more. And they are offering few points for every registration, If the points exceeds 200, they will pay the candidate. Can you expect in what way they gonna pay? I was shocked to know that. It was the Mobile Recharge they are offering. Yeah they will recharge your mobile with Rs-55 for every 200 points ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I'm seeing lots of candidates here who are getting recharge by doing this. They were just creating a new email id and getting a new sim card and starting doing fake registrations and getting their recharge.

Still I didn't understand what's the theme of that application? What they will get with these fake registrations?

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    No responses yet!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the Internet is full of such websites. Users must first check the quality and then register. There's no 'free money' or 'free lunch'.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Fake registration is not problem untill they started advertising about that application on forum. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Moreover, these people are making an algorithm, which speaks to you in a natural tone by friends to trick you people out and make you fall on their trap. Too tricky, as even Facebook says, "Please don't share your personal information out of facebook". But who listens to them?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Sada
    I'm seeing lots of candidates here who are getting recharge by doing this. They were just creating a new email id and getting a new sim card and starting doing fake registrations and getting their recharge.
    Really!? People have so much time ๐Ÿ˜
    And that too all for just a Recharge of Rs.55?

People are choosing Money over Time.
    Shame!
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    the application is called embeey pay right
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yeah Vinod.
    What is the major goal of that?
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    This app gets paid for advertising they get paid for clicks and registeration. so they divert a small amount is the form of recharge. this way every one is benifitted
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yesterday I received bulk email of invitation of this app. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    godfather
    Yesterday I received bulk email of invitation of this app. ๐Ÿ˜•
    ha ha! Are you gonna accept the requests? Your friends will get the recharge!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sada
    ha ha! Are you gonna accept the requests? Your friends will get the recharge!
    No Way !! Deleted all those mails. ๐Ÿ˜
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    There are a number of apps and site which pay for registrations and stuff guys. people make lots of money out of them. this is not new at all.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    That is all about selling Facebook Fans for your business page. They create a number of fake Facebook profiles and say that they are genuine. There are a number of websites on the internet which are selling fans and followers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which one will you prefer from the point of view of your career either mechanical engineering or software engineering. If ..........Why?
The concept of Grammars and Natural language processing in the Compiler Design was neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to share...
In general, the theory says that reducing engine temperature reduces NOx emissions. Is anyone aware of the temperatures at which NOx is produced in automobile engines(gasoline engines)? Please provide some...
The concept of Grammars and Languages Generated in the Compiler Design/Theory of Computation was neatly explained by Prof.Kamala Krithivasan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Madras. Feel free to...
Anyone here who loves cooking food? Anyone who loves trying new recipes (occasionally) ? I do. Cooking, Eating, Deserts....YUM YUM!