This Father's Day, Wire Up Your Dad To Tech Gifts

Yes, we're all plucking out our hair unable to decide the perfect 'economical' tech-gift that one can wrap up as a gift for their dad. Worry no more, for we have come to your rescue with some of the awesomest gadgets that'll have him engaged. Here goes the list:

USB Moustache-

[caption id="attachment_35989" align="aligncenter" width="280"]#-Link-Snipped-# Prinz & Beulah[/caption]

This one features in my list just because it's so damn COOL! It not only makes him get back his manly memories, but saves some of his precious electronic data as well. I'd recommend you buy two, one for him and one for you!

Automatic John Deere Tango E5 Electric Lawnmower-

#-Link-Snipped-#

If your place boasts of a huge lawn and if you and your dad find it too tiring to cut the grass, this latest offering- Automatic John Deere Tango E5 Electric Lawnmower - should be able to assist you with the same, by cutting up all the grass while you and your dad can relax and or laze around. And if you don't want your flowerbeds cut, there's even an option of predetermined area selection that could be done, so that only the grass from the specified area is cut.

Lytro Light Field Camera [For the Mactard Daddy]-

#-Link-Snipped-#

Before I start babbling about the camera, I must say that you need to have a Mac in order to use it(till 2012 ends). Ok, now about the camera. The reason it makes for a great gift is, it apprehends every ray of light in a scene, and focussing/refocussing could be done after an image has been captured. Also, 2D to 3D transition is quite simple.

House of Marley Bag of Rhythm-

#-Link-Snipped-#

If your dad's someone who believes in spreading music wide and far, literally, then this House of Marley Bag of rhythm could be one of your probable gift choices. The twin high-definition woofers along with a powerful amplifier ensure that the sound blasts off rendering a clear, heavy bass, detailed music.

FloTV PTV350-

#-Link-Snipped-#

This FloTV personal television makes sure that your father does not miss any of his prices series or a World Cup game or even the latest news while he's travelling or busy in any other work.

Add down in the comments below your other selected/decided gifts(if any), or say which one of the above gifts shall you select for your father and why. Wish you all a very Happy Father's Day. Rejoice.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Smartphone users across the globe face issues with their device’s poor battery life. Often, people tend to blame the manufacturers for this problem, but now a team of researchers from...
If sources are to be believed, June 31 might be the last date for Dropbox Public Folders. According to Dropbox forum, it is averred that Dropbox has e-mailed developers notifying...
Have you ever thought - How I wish I can reconfigure the camera in my phone? Normally you can’t do it. The digital imaging subsystem is typically enclosed within the...
A group of researchers from University of Liverpool, Cranfield University, and University of Salford have come up with an ‘energy harvester’, capable of powering a number of wearable devices like...
iOS 6 is being called the incremental update to its predecessor - iOS 5. That’s because it offers “improved functionality without wholesale changes compared previous iterations”. Most of the features...