third year project

hi engineers
i want some help to chose my topic for my third year project
i am studying power and control and i want to do something on renewable energy.
please help

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

please check out our Project and Seminar Idea Section and yes please introduce your self on Introduction Area.
  • bishalp
    bishalp
    godfather
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

please check out our Project and Seminar Idea Section and yes please introduce your self on Introduction Area.
    nah, didnt find them very useful..
  • bishalp
    bishalp
    wasnt very helpful
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    bishalp
    i want to do something on renewable energy.
    please help
    What RE you want or you know? Maybe you can consider Photovoltaic as your project. I ever done some Photovoltaic Monitoring before this.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    then let us know about your idea we will also try to work on that..

you can say your interested field project also.
  • bishalp
    bishalp
    shahrul
    What RE you want or you know? Maybe you can consider Photovoltaic as your project. I ever done some Photovoltaic Monitoring before this.
    no I havent done any photovoltaic monitoring before,
    want to do something related to power generation using some beautiful control systems,
  • bishalp
    bishalp
    godfather
    then let us know about your idea we will also try to work on that..

you can say your interested field project also.
    well, i really dont know what to do,
    because i want to get into hydro power generatoin after my studies, i would like to do some sort of project that would somehow help me to expand my knowledge in it,
    and i want to do something that sounds very good and is a fascinating prject, lookin for some unique creative ideas
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What about HVDC Transmission line?
  • icehari
    icehari
    ya,..HVDC Transmission line is a very good topic that is even related to your niche...
    check it out..
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    Is that HVDC is renewable energy? I just know, that is DC transmission. Correct me if wrong..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cant get you budy

AS we are using AC Transmission line instead of that we will Use DC transmission.
  • bishalp
    bishalp
    icehari
    ya,..HVDC Transmission line is a very good topic that is even related to your niche...
    check it out..
    yeah but what can you do in HVDC, i dont think it has got something really exciting
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey Bishalp you can also comeup with your ideas dude
  • icehari
    icehari
    bishalp
    yeah but what can you do in HVDC, i dont think it has got something really exciting
    hey HVDC-High Voltage Direct Current, belongs to power scarcity management...
  • bishalp
    bishalp
    icehari
    hey HVDC-High Voltage Direct Current, belongs to power scarcity management...

i want to build a small robot, that runs on its self generated hydropower generation. you know what i mean,like, it has got its own mini-hydropower plant in it and it produces energy from it, and runs...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ok, I'm really bored of this. Nobody answers these questions. So, this time, i have really simplified it. This time, the connect is very simple that you cant miss this....
please help me to decide which one to learn? php+mysql or asp.net+vb.net+c#
Continued ... Here is a comparison of both the Inverter Assy. As you can see there is a major difference in them. The High Voltage generation technics is obviously different...
Do we have any sports quizmaster on CE?
dear CE's, what is the best combination of composite that can be made with aluminium as the base material.Pls reply