ThinkLabs Advanced Diploma in Real Time Embedded Systems

At ThinkLABS- HUB, Mumbai From 22 Jan 11 to 22 Jul 11.

They are also providing Free Seminar on Career Opportunities in Embedded Systems and scholarship for this course. Batches starting every month . And the Typical duration is of 5 months.

Highlights of the Course:

• 500 hours of practical training accompanied with industry defined projects.
  • Extensive use of open source development tools (hardware and software) which are conducive to learning.
  • Focus on Embedded software which is the most emerging domain in the IT/Embedded industry.
  • Hardware developed inhouse by the ThinkLABS team.
  • Case studies / assignments based on modules encountered in live projects undertaken by the ThinkLABS team.
  • Projects developed during the course are hosted online (#-Link-Snipped-#) and go on to become a part of the open source resource pool.
  • Candidates will have to clear a screening test to get inducted for the course. The screening test will be based on basic electronics, microprocessors, microcontrollers, C programming and aptitude. Scholarship for merit list students of enrollment exam.
  • Placement Assistance in Leading Embedded Companies
To Register, visit their website here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flipkart, India's leading online book store has acquired WeRead, the company that specializes in social book recommendation. WeRead boasts of 3 million readers and over over 60 million books contributed...
Google - Yes, 'The' search engine. Makes life easy. Helps you in almost anything. One of my professors in college used to tell "Google can give you anything you want...
Moist air at 40°C and 90% R.H. enters a dehumidifier at the rate of 300 m3/min. The condensate and the saturated air exit at 10°C through separate exits. The pressure...
Who has problems with answers regarding vector analysis specifically about dot and cross product???
Not exactly a debate topic, but I'm sure we'll have many interesting opinions. That's the reason I'm starting the topic in Debate section - I've been wondering what could be...