Thinking Outside Of The Box - Test Your Power

Q1:There are six eggs in the basket.six people each take one egg,how can it be that one egg is left in the basket?

Q2:Acting on an anonymous phone call.the police raid a house to arrest a suspected murderer.
They don't know what he looks like but they know his name is john.Inside they find a carpenter,a lorry driver, a car mechanic and a fireman playing cards,without even asking his name,they immediately arrest the fireman.How do they know they have got their man?

3:Three of the glasses are filled with the orange juice,the only three are empty,By moving only one glass,can you arrange them so the full and empty glasses alternate?

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    1.) all the 5 people take 1 egg and 6th one should take the basket with one egg in it .
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    1: Right answer!! go for the othersπŸ˜€
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    2) here in the question its only the fireman who declare as a man so they pick him as the murderer.
    3) take the 2nd glass and pour the juice of this glass into the 5th glass, now its alternate..

am i right ?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ok , one more question here.

What comes till your home but not into your home?

** Answer will be funny πŸ˜€ think!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    slippers :?:
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    No!

You can take them in too πŸ˜€

Think think πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Shadow ???
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    NO , shadow will be with you forever unless its a dark room!! I didnt mention it as a dark home or something πŸ˜€
    so wrong answer.

The answer will be very funny!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very funny? Any Clue?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The clue is , You use it everyday for commuting!

The answer is not car or bike since they can also come inside.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Is it traffic?
  • think
    think
    English-Scared
    Ok , one more question here.

What comes till your home but not into your home?

** Answer will be funny πŸ˜€ think!
    Your Brain...lolz
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The answer is "ROAD"

Not brain ofcourse, it stays with me everytime.
  • think
    think
    okz πŸ˜€

now 1 from my side

prove 9.99 = 10

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey engineers πŸ˜€ here's a thread where we'll be discussing the dream companies of civil engineers πŸ˜€ in this thread, if you are a civil engineer: put up the list...
A small truth to make our Life's 100% successful.......... If A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T...
scope as a ethical hacker in india
Hii i am an electronics engineer. I was thinking of writing some papers and enter some fests and am interested in it. But the problem is i don't know how...
Hello!!! I am Dheeraj or KD as my friends call me. I am doing my B.Tech second year . Trade: Electronics and Communications I am from Visakhapatnam