Thinking of starting a 'startup'? Read this!

Came across this wonderful article. I'll intentionally not write any information about the author - because I want you to find out about him once you complete reading it. Yeah, he's the found of Basecamp; but what he's written is very sensible.

Would love to have your comments.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Offline Google Maps are now available for all the maps users in India; and that's a wonderful update from Google. Google Maps product manager, Sanket Gupta wrote on the official...
I have completed engineering in Electronics with 58% aggregate, I am not getting any job, Should i opt for CDAC course or should i still keep searching job. I have...
Suggest some good sources. Most of them contains 10-12 web pages and tutorial is over. Are there any serious websites where i can learn the concept like we find in...
*Note: Not necessary to answer all the question. even one answer is highly appreciated. Hi guys, I am currently seeking a correct approach of getting the reaction force developed on...
Hello, Need a piece of advise on career. I'm a BE (ECE) 2012 graduate and have worked as a Technical Support Engineer for Printers & Scanners team in MNC for...