think

how to create a knowlegde bank of a local area using social networks...eg lyk "best restaurant in the city"...google searches n public forums are nt dat reliable...any ideas??

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @chatur: Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Don't create same thread in different sections.

About your thread: What do you mean by 'knowledge bank'? Does it mean database of the best and worst choices by people in particular areas, so that it's easy to search for relevant results?
  • chatur
    chatur
    sorry for posting same thing....yes by knowledge bank i mean a database of the best and worst choices by people in particular areas....the problem is when we travel to different places....so my question is can we create a database using social networking sites

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I have following tables ,Please can any one suggest primary key and foreign key for the tables and suitable Index scheme to be used on attributes !! Student(Studentno,studname,mode,) Course(courseno,coursename,course...
why the insulated wires used in homes or elsewhere are twisted with each other and are not parallel...........
Two cylinders are press fitted together to form a composite closed cylinder .The outter cylinder is made of steel E=200Gpa,poissions ratio=0.29 and yeild strength 1990mpa and inner cylinder is brittle...
Hello Crazy Engineers,this is Manu from Bangalore. My passion is automobiles[Motorcycles] and am actively involved in most of the biking forums.Found CE when i was goggling. Name: Manu bhat Engineering...
[video=youtube;JOumVHrHDEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOumVHrHDEM&feature=player_embedded[/video] It's pretty simple. Open that web file into Google Docs Viewer and then hit Ctrl + P to print it as a PDF. ๐Ÿ˜€