think hatke and be crazy much like the successful persons...;-)

Name:gwendollen

*Engineering Trade:ECE

*Occupation
: i am a B-Tech final year student

*Hobbies & Interests
: surfing the net,reading detective and adventourous stories and playing chess

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 We hope you will enjoy CE. We look forward to active participation from you.
    hi.....i am a final year student.....i need some project ideas for communication field it would be better if they r not too old........plz pass on some ideas
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    The_Big_K
    Look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
    thnq for respondin

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For those who have tried getting online quotes from PCB vendors (i.e. for design or fabrication), may I know your feedback from doing this? I personally have not tried sending...
according 2 my info i think that the hardware prototype of mobile videophone is a failure......... bt i dnt knowhow far this is true...... can any one hlp me with...
We all know that Apple is always very secretive about how it's iPhone goes through the production line. Even seeing photos of the Foxconn Zhengzhou plant are a rare commodity....
Guys, a real-looking photograph outs the following tech specs for the upcoming game console from Sony - the mighty Play Station 4. I don't know whether the document attached is...
Hi frndz I m Vivek kumar ,a student of computer science engineering at bhubaneswar. I love programming and desperate to learn as much as i can.And i hope i would...