CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Jerome Infante • 12 Sep, 2015
A pleasant day i am Jerome Infante, a student of mechatronics engineering in the Philippines. i am taking the last year and i still dont have a thesis.can you give me some ideas or topics for mechatronics?? they want it to be useful so intended user is needed..can you give me some advice.

I am hoping for your answers.. thank you in advance and have a good day . 😀
@Ankita Katdare • 12 Sep, 2015 Hello @Jerome Infante

Here are some ideas -

1. Build a virtual model of bone healing process
Use 3D imaging methods to figure out the time course of bone repair

2. Build a faults detection system with audio feedback
@Kaushik Sarma • 16 Jan, 2017 i am mechatronics masters student very much intersted on this topic ''1.Build a virtual model of bone healing process
2.Use 3D imaging methods to figure out the time course of bone repair"
kindly guide me how can i get track of it and also if u have any information regarding previous work of it and kindly guide me so that i can get track of it.
3.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 13, 2015

CrazyEngineers has built a very popular and successful blog 'VoiCE' over last half a decade. Thousands of readers flock our website every day to read news related to technology, gadgets,...
3.8k views

@raghunathreddy36 · Jan 27, 2010

The dc supply is given to transformers are may get dameged, what is region?
6.9k views

@Comfused_bratt · Nov 19, 2012

Hi guys !! I desperately need your help. First let me tell you about myself: I did my engg.(IT) from Pune university this year.I haven't got a job until now(haven't...
23.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 17, 2010

Following is the general format for technical paper presentation followed by major engineering colleges and technical institutions: Use the word “Abstract” as the title, in 12-point Times, boldface type, centered...
41.8k views

@*pushkar* · Dec 18, 2011

I have made a project called music.com in my final year which is songs related website. I want to know what kind of questions should i prepare before appearing for...
13.5k views