@Jerome Infante • 12 Sep, 2015
A pleasant day i am Jerome Infante, a student of mechatronics engineering in the Philippines. i am taking the last year and i still dont have a thesis.can you give me some ideas or topics for mechatronics?? they want it to be useful so intended user is needed..can you give me some advice.

I am hoping for your answers.. thank you in advance and have a good day . 😀
@Ankita Katdare • 12 Sep, 2015 Hello @Jerome Infante

Here are some ideas -

1. Build a virtual model of bone healing process
Use 3D imaging methods to figure out the time course of bone repair

2. Build a faults detection system with audio feedback
@Kaushik Sarma • 16 Jan, 2017 i am mechatronics masters student very much intersted on this topic ''1.Build a virtual model of bone healing process
2.Use 3D imaging methods to figure out the time course of bone repair"
kindly guide me how can i get track of it and also if u have any information regarding previous work of it and kindly guide me so that i can get track of it.

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...