Thesis Topic: Flood proofing a open cut coal mine

Hi all,

I am a 4th year civil engineering student currently undertaking my Thesis at a coal mine in Central Queensland, Australia. The aim of my thesis is to provide immunity for the mine against flooding. Has anyone had much to do with this topic and could give advice on/links to useful journals, websites or reports? Also, can anyone suggest any good free flood modelling software?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[source:Mtech Project List and Topics on Image Processing Pattern Recognition] 1. TRAFFIC JAM DETECTION ON CROSSING JUNCTION BY GRADIENT BASED FOREGROUND AND BACKGROUND CLASSIFICATION 2.ROI Image Compression 3.Sign Language Detection...
i'm sandeep jst jioned this community working in amnc on embedded system. If any of u have any idea about interfacing of various components in smart serial adapter den plz...
Attend the Electronic Components & Product Design ONLINE Conference & Trade Show — September 14, 2011
SQL Server Questions: 1. What is normalization? 2. What is a Stored Procedure? 3. Can you give an example of Stored Procedure? 4. What is a trigger? 5. What is...
Friends, I GATE, I have seen that about 10-12 marks come directly from Maths. Out of which Probability and statistics.has a big share. I am dedicating this thread to for...