Thesis Project confusion

Hello,
I am a 4th year student of Mechanical Engg Dept.of my University.I have been thinking about my thesis project and i am interested to do something in Microcontroller Field.I have been searching for projects from various sites and i found a project on "Liquid level alarm ".
My question is,1)What is the mechanical Significance of this project?,and
2)Is this gonna be very simple for a thesis project?
Thats where I am confused.Though i do not think this is so simple.So if it is so simple can anyone suggest me what can i do for my thesis project?
I have some limitations so i could not do some thing complicated like robotics.
I want to do something related with Microcontroller.
Please Guys help me out from this Confusion.
Regards,
Hasan.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How about this? Tabletop Drawing Machine.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Liquid level alarm does not need a micro-controller and not 'heavy' enough for a senior level project. Is it a single person project? What is the budget? Time? Is there a guide from the staff?

Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey what are current injectors?? can some one help me on this topic?? what are their uses?? hw are they manufactured?? if u have links please post them. i would...
While studying Transport Layer's 'releasing a connection' topic, I came across the famous 'Two Army Problem' Imagine that one army (say white army) is encamped in a valley. On both...
Let's list down the unsolved problems in Computer science. 1. P = NP 2. One way functions What are the other yet to be solved problems?
Take Full Advantage of WINDPOWER 2011 You Can't Afford To Miss Out on WINDPOWER Bioramani
can someone please explain me the circuit schematic that i have attached because i can't understand it. Thank you